InvisAbilities promotes awareness and public education through corporate and community guest speaking events.
A sampling of speaking engagements:
- Guelph University’s Accessibility Conference
- TD Bank Group – Marketing department
- Stikeman Elliott LLP’s – Wellness Committee
- Compass Group Canada – Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusiveness departments
- Rotary Community Service Awards Breakfast, Rotaract Club of Burlington, Rotary Club of Burlington North
Guelph University’s Accessibility Conference (http://www.accessconf.ca/programs.aspx)